Skip to content
What is TelePsychiatry?
- Telepsychiatry is mental and behavioral health care delivered through a HIPAA-compliant video platform in a secure, private place
- Telepsychiatry sessions are never recorded
- Telepsychiatry services have been proven to be as safe and effective as in-person services
- Telepsychiatry providers are experts in their field just like their onsite counterparts and receive specialized training to provide quality care through videoconferencing
- Telepsychiatry is always optional
- Telepsychiatry is only provided with your consent